The aim of SERDAR PLASTIK is to produce the good product at the first time. In order to achieve this, advanced technology is used from design stage to shipment and high skilled people are employed.
In order to use advanced technologies, SERDAR PLASTİK has established strong relations with universities, , polymer producers, machine manufacturers and homologation institutes.
Serdar Plastik is working very high skilled engineers, newest technologies ( CAD-CAM-CAE, Unigraphics, Work NC, CadMold, Moldex, Lucidshpe, Optis, SPEOS, etc ) to design components, products, mold according to the Customer requirements.
According to the Customer or Project requirements Serdar Plastik can make concurrent engineering together with customers to design parts and molds, by the help of more than 50 years experiences in all of the projects we can reach quickest and economical solutions.
SERDAR PLASTİK, since its establishment in 1973 by the CEO İLHAMİ TÜTEK, has been improving in the field of plastic parts design, mold making, injection molding and assembly, not only in terms of production facilities, but also in terms of technical know-how with its knowledge and experience.
These capabilities enable us to improve and keep a solid and reliable place in the plastic production industry.
All staff from the top to the shop floor at SERDAR PLASTİK use their knowledge and experience to satisfy customer expectations in terms of the quality, just-in-time delivery and competitive pricing.
All business relationships formed with SERDAR PLASTİK are viewed as more than customer – supplier relationships; they are viewed as long-term, reliable and profitable partnerships for both parties.
Keeping the customer satisfaction at the highest level and continue to improve, is the main responsibility for all of the members of our team. İlhami TÜTEK CEO
To satisfy the trust of our customers and to become their number 1 preference.
To provide competitive designs and products to the whole world by combining our near 40 years of know-how and experience by advanced technologies that are respectful to the humanity and the environment.
In order to reach more precise and technical molding parts, experienced and high skilled Serdar Plastik molding department’s engineers and technicians are using fully electrical, hybrid CNC molding machines. Serdar Plastik molding department experts are using advanced Quality and SPC technics to keep the process parameter under control.
All CNC molding machines parameter and limits are properly fixed to keep the product Quality in high level. Production is under control by the help SPC technics either on the machines or by the Quality department
SERDAR PLASTİK is already using 2K-3K (hard-sft, different color, etc.) production technics since 1997.
• We are committed to make innovative products and process designs for keeping customer satisfaction at the highest level unconditionally by using alternative production methods and technologies that can make our customers' lives easier,
• To supply the leading products of the plastic industry by making innovative solution in terms of cost and quality, minimizing the risks with process analysis by the participation of all our employees,
• To provide always proactive solutions in processes by reviewing risk analysis of environmental dimensions, by adopting total quality, work safety and environmental cultures as the whole team to prevent injuries, health deteriorations and pollution,
• To improve continuously material quality and costs of purchased products and raw materials considering the potential impacts on the environment and human health with our suppliers,
• To improve continuously our team and integrated management system to catch our targets in reaching our vision by using our resources in the most efficient way,
• To make "SERKO" products a world brand and upgrade continuously their reputable image on the market by offering products beyond expectations in agricultural equipment and working machinery industry,
• To fulfillment liabilities from the national, international and sectoral regulations we are subject to, related legislation, standards and contracts; to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of the information of our customers, suppliers and employees in accordance with information security requirements; to increase the awareness of information security and to ensure its continuity throughout our company.